Friday, May 4, 2007

This day...

Again - Only so many clever thoughts in a lifetime.

Finished my Logitech G5 review today. (Just now, in fact.) Now it's on to the Razer Death Adder.

I am weak. I broke down and bought an Evga Geforce 8800GTS 640 MB graphics card. I blame my friend Tony, he just had to keep bringing it up while I was trying to suppress the urge to purchase. Oh well, at least I will be set for the future DX10 games. Although I guess that involves me reinstalling that nightmare OS, Vista. *shudders* In the meantime (an excellent song, BTW) I shall revel in the glorious improvements the card will make to my Lord of the Rings Online experience.

Speaking of which, I haven't had time today to visit Middle Earth. I think now is as good a time as any. Ta.

1 comment:

kimonchan said...

take care of yourself
welcome to my blog
http://kimonchan.blogspot.com