Saturday, June 16, 2007

Games For Windows LIVE and Killer NIC

Bigfoot Networks has just released drivers for their Killer NIC cards to fix the compatibility issue with GFWL.

You can pick them up here: http://www.bigfootnetworks.com/support/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

3.1.2.6 for Vista and XP 32 bit.

Let me just say that these guys rule. No, I'm not a paying customer, no I'm not being paid to say nice things. (I wish!) I'm a writer with not one, but two review copies of Killer NICs (M1 and K1) who wanted to be able to play Halo 2 and Shadowrun online.

Bigfoot found the issue, and even though it wasn't really their problem, they patched in a fix in their drivers so that Killer owners could play these games. In less than a month. Hell, in 15 days. That's awesome.

Now, if they could give NVidia some lessons...

No comments: