- Sometime in June I was diagnosed with Mononucleosis. This is the second time I have had this stupid virus.
- Mono suppresses your immune system fairly well, so I also got to experience a good handful of other things on top of it.
- I attended a Summer semester at college. With mono. About as fun as it sounds.
- I purchased a motorcycle, attended the MSF safety course, and received my motorcycle license.
- I've been driving the motorcycle almost exclusively for about two months.
- I've been spending WAY too much time playing video games.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
OK, I've been lax in writing anything on this blog. But, I have a good reason. Anyway, here's a list of things that took place this summer. You know, for posterity. And also so that going forward my posts make some sort of sense.