Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Catch-Up.

OK, I've been lax in writing anything on this blog. But, I have a good reason. Anyway, here's a list of things that took place this summer. You know, for posterity. And also so that going forward my posts make some sort of sense.

  • Sometime in June I was diagnosed with Mononucleosis. This is the second time I have had this stupid virus. 
  • Mono suppresses your immune system fairly well, so I also got to experience a good handful of other things on top of it. 
  • I attended a Summer semester at college. With mono. About as fun as it sounds. 
  • I purchased a motorcycle, attended the MSF safety course, and received my motorcycle license. 
  • I've been driving the motorcycle almost exclusively for about two months.
  • I've been spending WAY too much time playing video games.
There, I think that about catches you up to mid-August.