Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TFL

TFL = Too F**king Late

TFL is what it is right now. No, I haven't been playing a game, writing, or even enjoying myself. Instead, I've been tortured by the on-call aspect of my "day" job. Two hours of trying to get people to call me back in the middle of the night so that they can fix a customer problem. This is the part of the job I really hate.

Speaking of parts of the job I really hate; I really hate reading some of the forum posts people make about my reviews. Really people, I can take criticism, but when you attempt to tell me I am an idiot/moron/ignorant fool, please, for the love of God, do it in some form of understandable English.

When you type things like - u r a tool and you a moron ur review sux becuse we all now u r bein paid by the peeple, and u dont now wtf ur talkin about - it really doesn't make me look stupid, it makes you look stupid. At least try for some complete sentences and punctuation.

No comments: