Sunday, April 22, 2007

Goals

It's important to have goals. Especially if you want to play hockey.

Yeah, that was a bad pun.

My goal? I have many. Some are pipe-dream, unobtainable goals which I shall forgo mentioning.
Obtainable goals?

* Get a job that I like. Hell, I'd settle for a job where I am not expected to work 24 hours a day for four days. I'd like to see my wife once in a while.

* Finish my book and see it published. I don't even care if I have to self-publish. It worked for Matthew Reilly.

* Get a full albums worth of original songs and record them. Again, self-published or not, I don't care.


By the way, this is how you tell when I've had too little sleep. I start blabbing about crap like this. Does anyone care? Doubtful, but it's my blog, so I can do what I want. HA!

No comments: