Thursday, April 26, 2007

Superman Returns

Yes, I know, this movie has been out for a while now. Well, I don't like the theaters anymore, the people always ruin the movie, and the cost is insane. I can buy the movie on DVD for the price of two tickets.

So, I just watched Superman Returns tonight.

I loved it. It's right up there with Spiderman in my top Super-hero movies. I really liked the original two movies as well, and I think Brian Singer did one hell of a job with this one. I also loved that they used the John Williams music. I read Singer refused to film unless he could use Williams music, which I think was brilliant. Everybody knows that tune, and it would have been a major loss not to have it in the film.

Now all I want to know is: Why did the X-men films not turn out this good?

No comments: