Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nor'Easter 2007 Lan

I am going to be attending this lan party in May. Let's hope it's fun, since I am spending a ton of money to go.

Hotel (I like sleeping in a bed, thanks. Sleeping on the floor is for you young-ins.)
- $80 (Splitting with my buddy Tony)
Monitor (Mine is too expensive to even consider taking)
- $166.99 (19" Wide screen LCD. Used.)
Lan Party Carrying strap (My old PC had handles, my new one...not so much.)
- $ 16.99
Lan Party Registration
- $40

Then there's food, drinks, the bar (what, you thought we could game 2 days straight?), gas, and whatever else we may need to pay for. I'd sell my body to make up for the expenses, but my wife frowned when I mentioned that idea, so I guess I'm stuck sucking it up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll give ya some money for your bod before you go!!! :P