Saturday, June 23, 2007

My present to me...



I bought myself a brand new Paiste PST 5 16" thin crash cymbal, to replace the ancient and shitty Camber 16" crash that cracked a couple of weeks ago. (That I was still using anyway until a large chunk of it flew off and stuck in my bandanna while I was playing earlier today.) It sounds fantastic. I really want to get a 14" too, but I need to wait until I have the cash for another stand and the cymbal.

I also got a Tama add on cymbal clamp, so that I could attach my 12" Wuhan china cymbal to one of the good Pearl stands while still using the main mount on the stand for the new crash.

Hopefully my mom will be purchasing a nice used Paiste 10" splash that I can throw up on the other stand as well. (Saw one for $30 at the local Guitar Center)

No comments: