Monday, May 21, 2007

Nor'Easter Lan - The Aftermath

I was away the entire weekend at the Nor'Easter Lan party just outside of Boston. I'm not sure if it was the 5 hour drive there, or the fact that I was starving after we set up our PCs, but I just wasn't in the mood. After we ate and had a few drinks, I still wasn't really in the mood. After we slept all night and came back in the afternoon, I still wasn't in the mood. Maybe I just don't like Lan Parties anymore, or maybe I just didn't like this one.

Anyway, I got so bored, I ended up reinstalling Windows Vista the last hour we were there for something to do. At least I'm set for all the DirectX 10 games coming out soon.

Speaking of DX10 games, I played the demo of Lost Planet last night. I could really tell the difference between the DX9 and DX10 versions, so I'm psyched to have some full version games come out.

No comments: