Thursday, April 19, 2007

Archive Footage - All of my past articles

I really don't feel like typing all of this again.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All of my past articles... Current mood: working
Someone pointed out to me that I haven't really posted many of my articles on my blog thing here. So, here they are, in no discernable order whatsoever.

ZBoard Merc Review
Killer NIC Review
Vista Article
Guild Wars: Nightfall Review
Editorial: So You Want Your Own 600lb Gorilla?
Q & A with former Hero's Journey Producer, Melissa Myers
Another Q & A with Melissa Myers
And....Another Q & A with Melissa
My Ultimate MMORPG - my first article for MMORPG.com <- This one was spread all over the internet. If you Google my old name, this article comes up a few dozen times on different site. Pretty cool.

I think I had a few other small things, but this is the bulk of it so far.

No comments: