Friday, April 20, 2007

Late Night / Early Morning

This is the time of night when I should be headed for bed, but instead always find myself up trying to jam 20 things in to the last minutes of the day.

I'm really liking the Razer Death Adder. It's very comfortable, and it just feels nice. I have been playing World of Warcraft with it today, as well as a couple of levels of FEAR: Extraction Point, and unlike the Razer Krait, the DA works well in both genres. (MMORPG and FPS)

Speaking of WoW, my poor Night Elf Hunter is squeaking up to level 63. I almost made it there tonight while doing quests for the Cenarions in Zangamarsh, but I just can't play anymore. (Especially if I want to sleep before work tomorrow.) I did, however, obtain my first piece of armor that has sockets in it. Of course I immediately had to spend the money to get gems to place in the sockets, which probably isn't smart, considering I am still saving for my epic mount.

As an excuse for my slow leveling, I offer the fact that I have leveled a Draenei Shaman up to 37. He's now only 10 levels below my wife's main character, so he will be grouping with her soon. (My wife is focused mostly on making money at this point. She likes the "economic factor".)
Also, I had to test Vanguard: Saga of Heroes out, so that put a dent in my WoW time as well.

Time to head off to bed. Work always comes so early. Even though I start work at 11 am, it's early for me. I'm a true night owl, what can I say?

No comments: