Thursday, April 19, 2007

First post, now with more ego!

So, I really could not stand My Space and their blog system. I spent more time fighting with it than I ever did posting. That is why, oh 1 person who reads my blathering, that I have decided to start posting things here.

Anyway, on to the ego!

As I have mentioned before, it's really cool to be browsing some companie's website and come upon a quote from a review you wrote.

Today's Ego Stroke comes from Razer - makers of gaming mice and peripherals.
http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_17&products_id=30

"...performance in all the games I tried was outstanding..." MMORPG Mar 7 2007

Man, I love it when people quote me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go widen my doorways, I can no longer fit through with my ego in tow...

No comments: