Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today.

Original title, I know. Look, there's only so many clever thoughts in a lifetime, and I didn't want to waste any on the title, OK?

Received my Razer Death Adder mouse today. Looking forward to putting it through a workout. I already like the way it looks, and it feels pretty good just surfing around. The design seems really cool, although it still doesn't have dedicated buttons for DPI switching. A review for this is forthcoming.

I received Logitech's new G5 revision this week as well. It's blue now, with two side buttons instead of one. I'll be working on a review for this in the coming weeks too.

Also got my wireless access point today. Cheap model by Encore, but it's set up, and seems to work really well with my laptop. I get 5 full bars in the basement and in my bedroom on the second floor, and it is set up on my desk on the first floor, so the signal is good. It's all set up security wise as well. For $27, it feels like a pretty good deal. We'll see if it craps out in week or two.

Drinking Boylan soda right now. Man this stuff is good, but I guess it had better be at $3.99 a 4-pack. No corn syrup, just good, old-fashioned sugar. Mmmm, sugar.

No comments: