Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bad Day

First, the contractors didn't show up this morning. Again. There's a stinking pile of garbage and squirrel waste on our front porch smelling up our neighborhood. They also didn't return any of our phone calls, but did send us a brief email late in the day. Needless to say, they got a nice, detailed email in return letting them know exactly how I feel.

Then, I went to some local music shops to look at band and musicians ads (still looking for people *sigh* ). While we were out, we stopped at Wendy's for lunch. Lo and behold, to complete my day, there was a plastic nose piece from someones glasses in my granola.

I guess I am lucky that way, since this one time, in Charlotte, I crunched in to a large beetle in a tub of Kozy Shack tapioca pudding. It still makes me gag just thinking about it.

No comments: