Monday, August 6, 2007

Early, Early Early

I actually had to get up at 7 am this morning, as we have contractors here today fixing our attic and squirrel issues. I don't think I have seen 7 am in years.

I also feel like I am about to vomit. Continuously. That's most likely due to the fact that I had to get up early all weekend for work, and then the day that I usually spend catching up on sleep is being used to deprive me of more sleep.

Oh, and the fact that some jackass customer in Germany called and left a wrong number with my answering service, so I had to try to call them back just to tell them they have no warranty and can therefore take a flying leap off a cliff for all we care. Oh, and the other idiot customer from Portugal who called overnight that also left a wrong number, and can also go attempt to propagate the species with herself.

But I hit level 45 with my shaman this morning, so at least some good came of this. I think it's my shaman. It's hard to tell, everything is really blurry....

No comments: